Get Help From Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys
Workers' compensation is a benefit that is available to the vast majority of employees in Florida who suffer an injury that arose out of and in the course and scope of employment. Common work-related injuries typically covered by workers' compensation include:
- Neck, back, knee and other joint injuries
- Loss of use of limbs
- Eye injuries
- Carpal tunnel/repetitive/ trauma
- Occupational diseases such as asbestosis and dermatitis, and disfigurement and scarring of face, neck or hands
- Work-related heart attack or stroke
We are devoted to assisting our clients in working through this complicated area of law. The issues that arise most often in these matters revolve around the following questions:
- Were you an employee according to the law at the time of the injury?
- Was the injury caused by your job?
- Was there an injury as defined by the law?
- Are you entitled to benefits?
- What benefits are you entitled to?
- Was the injury permanent?
- Can your case be settled?
- Should you accept a settlement?
How attorney Brian O. Sutter can help
Victims of workplace accidents may not need the help of workers' compensation attorneys to receive fair compensation for relatively minor injuries in Sarasota, Port Charlotte, Fort Myers or elsewhere in Florida. But many situations can arise that benefit from the experienced support of a skilled workers' compensation attorney, such as:
- Receiving less than the full value of a valid claim, resulting in unfair out-of-pocket costs
- Facing claim denial on accusations that fraudulent activities caused injuries
- Experiencing workplace injuries caused by outside third parties, which can justify additional legal action outside of a workers' compensation claim
An initial consultation with a workers' compensation attorney at All Injuries Law Firm, P.A. costs nothing for individuals who suffer a workplace injury anywhere in southwest Florida. We are available to help if you need advice at any point in the claims process.